Viceroys take pride in offering an unbelievably low membership fee with amazing benefits worth twice its value. Whether you are a Triathlete, Duathlete, or simply want to train with like-minded individuals, then this is the club for you. Viceroys unfortunately does not have a junior section, members must be 18+ to join. Members are encourage to be as active as possible to make every session as beneficial to all attending.
Any available membrership spaces are initially offered to excisiting associate members to upgrade to a full membership. From that, any spaces left are offered to outside the club to new members. Potiential members must email the membership secretary (Andrea Whleband) the following information for consideration:
Why do you want to join Viceroys Triathlon Club?
What do you want to get out of joining the club?
Are you a member of any other clubs? i.e. Triathlon, cycling or running.
What is your current level of fitness? Can you swim 400m without stopping, 5km run time and can you cycle for 60mins without stopping?
The above information will be taken into account before a place is offered.
NB: FREE two week trial: (this must be over a continuous period) is only offered to potential members who have initially meet the club membership criteria.
VTC has TWO memberships:
Full membership: £65 per year. This includes all the clubs discounts & affiliation benefits stated below. Age requirements 18+. Total access to all the clubs free coached lake and track sessions. Free weekly time trial held by Hounslow & District Wheelers with valid membership card. Mid week & weekend club group rides.
The club has a membership cap of 150 which is made up of Full & Associate membership. The club has a membership cap to ensure the club remains warm, friendly and that every member receives the highest quality of coaching at every session.
Associate Membership: £40 per year. This includes all the clubs discounts & affiliations benefits. Free weekly time trial held by Hounslow & District Wheelers with valid membership card. Mid week & weekend club group rides catering for a range of abilities. Associate members have access to all the clubs benefits including the social runs but it does not include the free Saturday morning swims. If an associate member wishes to attend the coached track or coached lake session, then they may with prior notification to the chairman / BTF coach Mark Yeoman for £5 fee per session.
Club membership applies from April 1st through to March 31st each year.
Membership benefits include:
- The club is affiliated to: British Triathlon Federation & British Cycling and Cycling Time Trial. Members receive benefits and discounts as a ‘club’ as well as individual discounts.
- FREE Monday night BTF coached swimming at Shepperton Lake (May to August)
- FREE Monday night swim for those attending the coach session & free Saturday morning for a social swim at Shepperton Lake (May to August)
- FREE Chertsey TT on a Thursday evenings (May to August)
- FREE Wednesday night BTF coached Track session at Stompond Lane (April to August)
- BlueSeventy discount 25%
- 32Gi sports nutrition. 20% discount online – full range
- CurreNZ 30% discount online with free p&p
- Endurance Conspiracy Clothining: £5 off
- Tagnix road IDs. 10% discount on the full range of products
- CEP Compression – 20% discount
- Runners Need & Cycle Surgery – 15% online discount.
- Bikmo bike insurance 5% online discount
- BONZA bike boxes. 10% on hire & £125 off purchase price.
- Pedal Motion bike service discount of 15% off service price
- High quality training and racing kit at competitive prices by Saddle Drunk. Bought online & sent direct to you.
- Access to top BTF level 2 coaching
- Weekly structured summer & winter club training sessions available on request
- Regular social events, from club get togethers to Velodrome sessions.
All VTC members are encouraged to join as individual members to either British Triathlon Federation, British Cycling or Cycling Time Trial.
Please contact either the membership secretary Andrea Whelband or club chairman Mark Yeoman for membership information and we can pass on club bank details.
NB: by joining the club, you agree to abide by the club’s Code of Conduct. A copy can be obtained by emailing Marty Clark. The Chairman and committee have the right to terminate any members’ membership if they have been deemed to have broken the club’s code of conduct.